Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012


We had a vey busy December. Hosted a birthday party with a Moustache theme for our son who turned 30, on the 8th. It was a lot of fun but Slick and I decided we are way too old for that age group! Then we had our family Christmas on the 15th. You know I know we have to share our children and grands with their inlaws but....! On the 18th we hosted a party for a local non-profit, its Director, Employees, and Board members. We enjoyed each event and getting to socialize in a relaxed setting. Took a few pictures of the decorations, enjoy!

My quirky sense of humor, the drunk monkey!

Bought these blocks a long time ago for the grands to play with.
They were a favorite with Bristol and Tessa! A local artist painted my vase! I love it!

A wonderful artist painted the scene. Thinking about leaving it up all year.



My mirror is 100 years plus and it has lettering that says "As for me and my house we will follow the Lord."
















These are remote controlled candles. They say Disney developed them. They are so real looking! A must have!


 

The beds we added this year (to the extra closet), of course we had to decorate them!

added these adorable elves!



I bought a wreath from WalMart, removed some stuff, added some stuff, cute, cute! It hangs on the bedroom door to let visitors know; this room is blue!
















Of course! The tree had to be blue and green!
 
Well we had a very nice Christmas and I hope you and your family did too!
Sorry for the pictures... maybe I need a new camera, [hint, hint].

No comments: