Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We are at it again!

Awhile back after a minister left our Church, the Parsonage was in dire need of an update. We along with a host of others volunteered for the project. Due to every one's hard work it turned out wonderful!
But this awakened a sleeping giant! Slick set his heart on remodeling our house. I was gone one weekend and when I came home, they had started. Beginning at the front door to the north wall on our house. Trust me, HUGE project! We have not completed the job (but we will, one day)! In the mean time, we have completed others; Keisha's and TJ's house in Plainview and Corey's and Bailey's home here in town.

I don't have pictures of Corey's and Bailey's but I do of Keisha's and TJ's. This is the kitchen before....

and after ....
The living area before....





and after....
the dining area before....
and after .....
Well, Keely and Rhea decided that they would remodel their Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast rooms. I don't have pictures yet but tonight we are installing the new cabinetry! So when I do get pictures I will share them.

Remodeling is like childbirth... it is painful during but once it is over and you see the results, one forgets the pain!






9 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

It all looks so good and updated. I love projects but they can get overwhelming.

This is my first time to your blog. I hope you will come for a visit.
Cheri
Its So Very Cheri

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That looks great!

Kammy said...

Very nicely updated !
Kammy

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks for the visit. I came to sign up as a follower but don't see that option.
Cheri

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks for coming by. Thanks for becoming a follower be sure to subscribe, if you haven't yet, so you can get all the updates. I have lots of fun things planned and there are some fun give-a-ways coming very soon.
Cheri
Its So Very Cheri

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Gorgeous makeovers! Wow...such nice work.

And can I just thank you for such a sweet and encouraging comment on my blog regarding my becoming a special ed teacher? Thank you so much...I feel SO encouaraged...xoxo

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks for your sweet comments. I LOVE an eclectic look and although I couldn't really show what I would do I was able to give an idea.
Cheri

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Marvelous makeovers!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Katherine

Pseudo said...

I have a couple bathrooms that need remodeling...

Seriously, those before and after photos are amazing.