Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tablescaping

These pictures are not actually tables I put together, but from a tablescape show in my area called Tantalizing Tables. It's a yearly fundraiser for West Texas A&M University Women's Council.





If anone knows where I can purchase one of these monkeys, please leave me a comment.


Be sure you go back to Between Naps on the Porch to view other wonderful tables. Isn't her white table stting just divine?!! I will post some of my personal table settings in the future.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow! Thanks for posting!
You can really get some wonderful ideas from these beauties!
Sorry I can't help with your monkey quest. Good luck!
All the best,
Eileen

Brenda Pruitt said...

How cute! Wish I could find the monkey myself!
Brenda

Sharlotte said...

Great event and great tables. Isn't it fun to see these amazing tables all at one place?!! Whoop!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Nice tablescapes!

Katherine

Designs on 47th Street said...

Don't you just love to attend events such as this? Looks like great fun. I will looking forward to seeing YOUR tablescapes as well. Thanks very much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

Donna