Thursday, August 6, 2009

How hot is too Hot?

Yesterday was doctor day. Yes either grab a cold one and read my rambling or click out cause here it comes!

I had to go to the endocrinologist for a check. It is miserable in the waiting room. Luckily I am in and out in an hour. Ok, I thought not bad. So I go over to another doctor's office where I had left my Mother for her appointment. I left her at 2:00 pm. I get back and it the 3:45 and that waiting room is both full and HOT! Let me just cut to the chase.... We get out at 5:15 pm!

I realise doctors are busy, but come on, can't they try to run their practice at a minimum of an hour behind and not 3 hours! What do they do back there?

Why sweating it out, waiting and waiting, I notice several pretty people come in and go back to "the" back. I assume they are drug reps. They serve their purpose, I admit. But while they are buisness-ing (I know it is not good grammar but it fits!), I am waiting and waiting and waiting!

We need a retaliation for doctors who are known to be 2 hours plus late to see patients. What could we do? Make them wait ... where?

Maybe when they get to Heaven, Saint Peter will say "Have a seat and God will be right with you..." and they have to wait and wait and wait! Maybe even let ole Satan control the thermostat!

No comments: