Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014, Really?

I have not posted in over a year. That does not mean there are not drafts, just nothing that I care to share.

2013 in retrospect was a hard year, not one I care to repeat. And unfortunately it sends some of its woes to 2014.

2014 My resolution is to spend less time with (or about) those who do not value my time and more time with those who do. In other words, use my time in a positive way.


Slick and I have decided on our list of projects that we hope to accomplish this spring and summer. Should be fun. We hope to build a structure over our back patio to protect from bird damage. And to complete the fence around the back play area. Of course, complete the play structures. The new bedroom patio, which we lovingly call, Howard's Cantina, will get its new cover. And finally to construct new enclosures on the screened porch.


And I leave this thinking Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord." We will leave this and all the other 'things' to God and be in His plans.

No comments: