Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hot Water!

Is it me or are people just doing crazy things?

I have stopped watching the news because it, well...... it frightens me! The scare tactics work on me! Until Slick says "it is just an opinion, not guaranteed to happen." I can not deal with every one wanting their 15 minutes of fame. The dilemma is one news is to the 'conservative' right and the other to the 'liberal' left. Is there any that just report the news?

My tolerance of people (God please help me) is getting shorter and shorter. This morning I read that people are snorting, injecting and smoking bath salts, so they are thinking about outlawing bath salts! For real, http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20030192-10391704.html.

People, I can live without a lot of things but my time in a hot water bath with my bath salts, No Way! And you are treading where angels fear to tread!

What I want to know, just who was just sitting there looking at his mom's bath salts and thought 'I think that might be good to snort?' Come on! That is as ridiculous as those kids that were drilling holes in bowls, placing them over cow-poo and inhaling the gases! Ridiculous, insane and completely out of their freaking mind! They should totally immerse themselves in a big pile of poo! See that big hill at a cattle feedyard? There ya go, jump right on in! Total immersion.

Should we start a chapter called "Take your filthy hands off my bath salts!"

No comments: