Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outdoor entertaining


Since I can't work outside, the internet beckons me to surf [outside on the brain!].

We want to make an outdoor kitchen so I found these stainless cabinets at www.wholesalepatiostore.com. Love them!





We have one patio heater... but this lamp/heater just shouts my name! Found it at www.improvementscatalog.com






I have the Blue Party planned and now another one for the same week, maybe I can talk Slick into this.... found it at www.frontgate.com. Love it!


We have a wrought iron bench around a big tree in the front yard. This bench would look awesome around the pecan tree in the backyard right off the deck.




And since we are in the car business, this chair caught my eye. Wow on the price! This site is for re-purposing items. Guess who is going to start saving seat belts?!


Go to www.uncommongoods.com for more really interesting objects.

For now, I am surfing until spring! Have a good day.

No comments: